• temperature control panels in the pollutant abatement processes (H2S – Hg) contained in gaseous fluids and in the hydrogen injection processes for fuel cells;
• complete process control systems in experimental plants for fuel cells,
• temperature control systems in the production of technical gases,
• control systems for ovens, industrial bathrooms and for heating and air conditioning.
Having participated, since the beginning of our activity, in projects of high technological content has allowed us to come into possession of a wide range of skills and to gain extensive experience in multiple design areas.
The components we use are selected from the best brands on the market or agreed on the customer’s specifications: thanks to direct and consolidated relationships with its F.A.T.I. can offer a competitive product both from an innovative and an economic point of view. Searching for the highest executive quality is an imperative for us: therefore, the wiring of the cables and the orderly arrangement of all the components are taken care of down to the smallest detail since the immediate identification of the various groups in the different sections of the switchboard ensures greater simplicity in the event of modifications. and greater safety for the operator in the event of necessary interventions in the event of breakdowns or malfunctions.
Before delivery, each electrical panel is subjected to careful testing and various functional tests according to the requirements of the EN 61439-1 standard:
• the internal standard provides for the issuance of test reports,
• declarations of conformity and print reports for electrical insulation tests, • equipotential and dielectric strength.