07 • Electric duct heaters ATEX / IECEx Ex d
Duct heaters are designed for flange mounting, in connection with air conditioning / heating and ventilation systems, usually used in industrial environments. Special designs, for example, Process systems, Furnaces, Autoclaves, Reheating, Paint drying, Ships on request. FATI duct heaters have been designed for Zones 1 & 2 Hazardous areas, gas groups IIA & IIB, temperature class T1-T6. Certification ATEX II 2G Ex d IIB T1-T6 to EN 60079-0 / 60079-1, and IECEx Ex d IIB T1-T6 to IEC 60079-0 / 60079-1.
Typical applications include:
• Air heating in ventilation systems for living zones of ships and offshore platforms,
• Air heating in process equipments and drying plants.
• Case: stainless steel, galvanized steel or painted steel;
• Elements: Tubular finned element, with mild or stainless steel sheath;
• Sensors: Thermostat, thermocouple or RTD temperature sensors;
• Controls: Stand-alone control panels are available.