03 • ATEX / IECEx Ex d Flanged Heaters
F.A.T.I. range of immersion heaters is suitable for heating all process fluids, which are non-corrosive for the materials of construction. Intended for installation in Hazardous Locations (Zone 1 & 2).
• Fresh water • Sea water • Crude Oil • Process gas • Air • tank heating • Synthetic oils • Heating medium • KO drums • Glycol Re-boilers
• Butane/Propane Vaporizer • Molecular sleeve regeneration
• For heating liquids and gases, the certified enclosure is produced in Carbon steel or Stainless steel.
• Up to 36" flange, acc. ANSI B 16.5, material: carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloy, Inconel, etc.
• Degree of protection of the Junction Box: IP54, IP65, IP66, IP67;
• Standard diameter of heating elements, 8.5, 12.5 & 16 mm;
• Material of elements Carbon steel, 304(L), 316(L) or 321 SST, Incoloy 800 or 825, Inconel 600 or 625, Hastelloy, Copper.
• Immersion length: up to 4 meters;
• Power rating: up to 5000 kW.
Flanged CARTRIDGE heaters
EX-CHT flange Heaters allow heating elements to be changed without decommissioning the tank. Replaceable-style elements can be easily changed by one person with no special tooling required. This is system storage units that need to remain filled for continuous operation and storage
Single replaceable elements: • EX-CHT heaters is designed for many applications ranging from viscous fluids, such as asphalt or Bunker oil, to free-flowing oils, such as hydraulic fluids or lube oil, and also to be used for water, and water/glycol or acidic mixtures as well as fire water storage and freeze protection;
• EX-CHT heaters are in accordance with API-614 standards;
• Immersion length: up to 6 meters;
• Power rating: up to 500 kW.
The electric heater bundle can be provided with:
1- Protective and/or control devices: thermostats, thermocouples or PT100;
2- Temperature transmitters;
3- Anti condensation heaters;
4- Cable glands.
Flanged heaters are certified for Hazardous Locations (Zone 1 & 2):
- in conformity to the European Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX), II 2G, and to the Standards EN 60079-0 / 60079-1, Ex d IIC Gb, and
- in conformity to the Standards IEC 60079-0 / 60079-1, Ex d IIC Gb, according to the international Scheme IECEx.